RFID Asset Tracking System Features
Do you count your inventory once or twice a year?
How accurate do you think your inventory is?
Can you find your tools, equipment, assets when you need them?
Reduce effort, cost, and errors by Litum RFID Asset Tracking System &
Asset Tracking Software.
RFID helps track, monitor, maintain your assets, equipment, tools with higher efficiency.
Litum RFID asset management system, together with Litum RFID asset tracking software, offers increased visibility in real time, with counting and inventory at your fingertips. Our solution works seamlessly with mobile RFID readers and fixed RFID portals to improve real time location accuracy and safety.
Our RFID Asset Tracking Software keeps you up to date with alerts for maintenance, calibration, and misplacement, while preventing unnecessary procurements.
We make the initial tagging process efficient and accurate with flexible RFID asset tagging options.
Increase asset utilization, availability, and ROI.
Improve inventory accuracy, compliance with Litum RFID Asset Tracking solution.
- For our Real Time Asset Tracking - RTLS Solutions, go to Litum IoT
- Read our blog post and learn more about benefits of RFID asset tracking systems
RFID Asset Tracking System provides:
- Asset management with vital details: cost center, location, maintenance, vendor, invoice number, purchase date, cost, insurance, expiration/retirement date
- Real-time asset inventory
- Quick inventory (20 times faster counting compared to barcode systems)
- Identifying misplaced items
- Identifying assets with overdue maintenance, repair, calibration
- Document & photo attachments to assets
- Asset check-in, checkout to a department, employee, location
- Asset history
- Interdepartment transfers
- Compatible with barcode and RFID
- Seamless operation with mobile and fixed readers
- Geo-fencing limits asset activity, alerting you when assets leave or move
- Web-based software that integrates with SAP
- Pre-designed label templates make printing easy
- Optional cloud hosting
RFID Asset Tracking System Equipment
- ATID AT880 & M3 Orange mobile reader
- Impinj Speedway RFID reader
- Litum 11 dBic RFID antenna
- Durable on-metal tags: Confidex Ironside, Ironside Micro, and Confidex Halo
- Printable on-metal RFID tags
- Non-metal RFID tags
- IT asset tags: Confidex Steelwave Micro, OmniID IQ 150
- RFID/ Barcode Printer: Zebra ZT400 series
RFID Asset Management System Applications
- Returnable transport asset tracking
- IT asset tracking
- Retail asset tracking
- Tools tracking
- Airport asset tracking
- Bank asset tracking
- Manufacturing equipment tracking
- Furniture tracking
- Office asset tracking
- Hospital asset and medical equipment tracking
For our real-time asset tracking RTLS solutions, visit Litum IoT: www.litumiot.com
RFID Asset Tracking & Management System Benefits
- 90% reduction in inventory time compared to manual processes
- Improved ROI
- Automated inventory control: improving asset location and inventory accuracy
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Improved safety: preventing loss & unauthorized asset movements
- Streamlined internal auditing and reporting
- Improved asset utilization and availablity