Instantly locate your files & documents. Never lose a file again: retrieve any lost or mislocated item. Classify documents by type, track history, and automate check-in/ checkout. Protect against unauthorized removal.
Companies are saving time and reducing man hours with the Litum RFID Document and File Tracking System. Manual check-in and checkout processes take up an employee's precious time at work. It is also easy to lose important documents as they are moved throughout a building. Now, personnel can quickly locate documents and monitor movement using an automated RFID tracking system.
Improved Security & Auditing for Businesses
Litum RFID's document tracking system reduces the potential for lost or misplaced documents due to theft, improper handling, or absentmindedness. It also allows companies to see when and where documents are taken when they are checked out of the archives.
Businesses can track history of document movements that goes back months or years.
It also allows to create geofences around a building or on a single floor with the fixed RFID readers that Litum provides. Whenever an RFID tag is detected by a reader located at a gate, an automatic alert is be sent to designated personnel. Businesses will know immediately when a document has been removed from the building without permission.
RECENT PROJECT: Kuwait Department of Justice File Tracking RFID System in Kuwait: http://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view?13996
READ OUR BLOG POST: Learn more about Litum RFID Document & File Tracking System: http://blog.litum.com.tr/rfid-document-file-tracking-system/
The system provides
- Classification of all documents by type (contract, legal file, product catalog, etc.)
- Managing and controlling removal from certain locations and triggering alarms of unauthorized attempts
- Locating individual file and document from crowded archives
- Monitoring document traffic and history
- Automated desks for document check-in & checkout
- Credential and access management for handling specific documents
- Flexible integration with existing systems, including digital document management systems
- Document Tracking with RFID
- RFID File Tracking
- Document Management with RFID
- File and Document Security with RFID
- aaaaaaaa85% reduction in document audit time
- Automated check-in and checkout operations, eliminating manual labor
- Reduction in misplaced or lost files
- Simple reconciliation of missing items
- Protection of classified documents with high security